Standard College of Nursing Sciences Admission Requirements
In other to apply for the Basic Nursing/Midwifery programme, applicants must possess the following first two steps:
Step 1: Payment
Pay the sum of N20,000 into the following school account:
Bank Name: Zenith Bank. Acc Name: Standard College Of Nursing Sciences LTD. Acc No: 1017677065
Use the application login card to access your online form in the college website bellow.
Step 2: Evidence of payment
Come to school or forward evidence of payment into the following details:
WhatsApp Number: 08035957680
Standard College Of Nursing Sciences O'Level Requirement:
- WAEC, GCE and NECO with FIVE minimum CREDIT passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants must not be pregnant women or below the age of 15 (Fifteen) years.
- Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Standard College of Nursing Sciences Minna, Niger State, Admission Form.
To apply for the Basic Nursing program/Midwifery, follow these steps:
- Visit the Standard College of Nursing Sciences Application Portal (SCONS) at standardnursingsciences.com.
- Register and provide the necessary information on the User Registration Form.
- Log in to the SCONS portal with your application number and password.
- Complete the application process and print out application priview
Application Fee: A non-refundable application fee of ₦20,000 is required and can be paid via Zenith Bank in any of their branches.
Important Notice: This advertisement disclaims all other calls for application for admission into College of Nursing Sciences, Minna, Niger State.
Standard College of Nursing Sciences Minna, Niger State. offers a high-quality Basic Nursing/Midwifery program, providing students with a solid foundation in the nursing and midwifery profession. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career in and nursing/midwifery program. Remember to print your submited application form and bring it with you for the screening.